But off late, things have changed drastically as star heroines have chosen this genre and are set to enthral everyone. Some hardcore commercial heroines like Trisha, Tamannah and Regina will be seen in horror dramas for their upcoming films.
Trisha will be seen as Nayaki where as Tamannah and Regina will be seen in two different untitled horror thrillers which are currently on floors. These actresses feel that there is a huge scope for them to perform in these flicks and can reinvent themselves big time.
With the changing times and new stories being applauded, looks like star heroines have made the right move to cash in on this trend.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry