The ongoing lockdown due to the Coronavirus outbreak has ensured our film stars’ creative juices flowing in different ways. Star Tamil heroine Andrea Jeremiah is all set to come up with a thriller short film, titled Lockdown, based on the lockdown experiences.
Lockdown is being made in Tamil and it’s being directed by young actor-filmmaker Aadhav Kannadhasan, who had acted in movies such as Vijay Antony’s Kaalidas and the popular web-series High Priestess. The shooting is still underway and the film will be out an appropriate time. Interestingly, the entire film is being shot on an iPhone.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kajal Aggarwal ties the knot with Gautam Kitchlu
- Rajamouli to wrap up the VFX scenes of RRR first
- Sudheer Babu’s Sridevi Soda Center looks quite interesting
- Poll : Apart from DC, MI, RCB, who will enter IPL 2020 playoffs?
- Bigg Boss 4- Strong contestant to be ousted this week
- Yet another superstar in talks for Pawan Kalyan’s next?