The ongoing lockdown due to the Coronavirus outbreak has ensured our film stars’ creative juices flowing in different ways. Star Tamil heroine Andrea Jeremiah is all set to come up with a thriller short film, titled Lockdown, based on the lockdown experiences.
Lockdown is being made in Tamil and it’s being directed by young actor-filmmaker Aadhav Kannadhasan, who had acted in movies such as Vijay Antony’s Kaalidas and the popular web-series High Priestess. The shooting is still underway and the film will be out an appropriate time. Interestingly, the entire film is being shot on an iPhone.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thimmarasu and Ishq lock digital streaming partners
- Much-awaited RRR’s Dosti song impresses big-time
- Photo Moment: Anushka, Virat’s group picture with Indian cricketers
- Bobby reveals the main inspiration for Chiranjeevi’s film
- Vijay Sethupathi signs yet another Telugu flick?
- Star couple’s hospital visit leads to speculations of pregnancy