As the dangerous Coronavirus is spreading rapidly across the country, public and all the state governments are in panic mode. To avoid the percentage of the virus spread, film celebs are also creating awareness on it.
Meanwhile, during this need of an our, Bollywood star heroine Deepika Padukone has come up with a new social media challenge named Safe Hands challenge. She took to Twitter and posted a video bite in which she is seen washing her hands properly with antibiotic liquid. She even nominated team India captain Virat Kohli, Cristiano Ronaldo and Roger Federer to accept the challenge.
Well, this kind of social gesture by Deepika is winning hearts.
Thank You @DrTedros, for nominating me for the #SafeHands Challenge!#COVID19 surely is an uphill health and public safety task, but all of us are in this fight together!I further nominate @rogerfederer,@Cristiano and @imVkohli to take up this challenge! #coronavirus #StaySafe https://t.co/45glSxXkqP pic.twitter.com/7s7R4pIrrL
— Deepika Padukone (@deepikapadukone) March 17, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Talented actress signed on for Pelli SandaD
- Business in full swing for Balayya-Boyapati film?
- Buzz: Vaishnav Tej’s Uppena to release during this time
- Dhanush’s next project kept on hold
- Star hero’s dad composing stunts for Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog
- Yet another star hero approached for Muralidharan’s biopic