Salman Khan and Sanjay Leela Bhansali joined hands for a film called Inshahallah which was supposed to release on the eve of Eid 2020.
Now, the latest update is that the film has been postponed as of now and will only come late 2020. This disappointed Bhai’s fans a bit but Salman has good news for them.
He has now revealed that he will come up with another film as of now. The talk is that as the film’s script is not yet done, the makers have postponed the film. Alia Bhatt will be seen as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan sends get well soon wishes to Venkaih Naidu
- Allu Arjun to promote Vishnu’s Mosagallu
- Sushant’s Dil Bechara to release in cinemas soon
- Sonu Sood joins Leonard DiCaprio, Angelina Jolie with United Nations honor
- Pan-Indian actor ends rumors on Allu Arjun’s Pushpa
- Raj Tarun, Malavika’s Orey Bujjiga to premiere a day in advance