It is a known fact that Ajith is doing a film called Valimai in the direction of H Vinoth of Khaki fame. The film is being produced by Boney Kapoor.
The film is halfway through and the initial plans were to release the film on the eve of Diwali. But with the seriousness of the Coronavirus, things have changed overnight.
The talk is that the film will not come out on Diwali in October and will be moved to Pongal 2021. Ajith will be seen in a dual role in this film which has been mostly shot in RFC, Hyderabad.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi-led CCC’s new initiative for cine workers
- Chiranjeevi condoles his senior fans’ demise
- Except those screening Vakeel Saab, cinema halls shut in Telangana
- Teja Sajja, Priya Prakash Varrier’s Ishq postponed
- A special surprise awaits Prabhas’ fans tomorrow
- Breaking: Telugu Film Producer’s Council’s key decision on film shootings