Bollywood star Saif Ali Khan and his ex-wife Amrita Singh’s daughter Sara Ali Khan has made her acting debut with a romantic drama, Kedarnath. The film, also starring Sushant Singh Rajput, had a grand worldwide release on Thurs last Friday. Kedarnath showcases a love story between a young couple in the backdrop of the 2013 Kedarnath floods.
Although Kedarnath received average reviews from critics, Sara Ali Khan has floored everyone, including movie loverss and critics, with her earnest performance as Mandakini Mishra. Critics lauded Sara’s impressive screen presence and acting skills, especially in emotional scenes.
Kedarnath is directed by Abhishek Kapoor. The film collected India-wide Rs 7.25 crore nett on Friday and another Rs 9.75 crore on Saturday, taking its 2-day total to Rs 19 crores.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi shows magnanimity- Comes to the aid of his lady fan
- Gossip-Film Industry not happy with extension of lockdown?
- Nani busy adjusting release dates of his next two films?
- Prabhas orders for complete shut down of works for his next
- Allu Arjun-Sukumar film gets an interesting title?
- Nikhil postpones his wedding