Bollywood star Saif Ali Khan and his ex-wife Amrita Singh’s daughter Sara Ali Khan has made her acting debut with a romantic drama, Kedarnath. The film, also starring Sushant Singh Rajput, had a grand worldwide release on Thurs last Friday. Kedarnath showcases a love story between a young couple in the backdrop of the 2013 Kedarnath floods.
Although Kedarnath received average reviews from critics, Sara Ali Khan has floored everyone, including movie loverss and critics, with her earnest performance as Mandakini Mishra. Critics lauded Sara’s impressive screen presence and acting skills, especially in emotional scenes.
Kedarnath is directed by Abhishek Kapoor. The film collected India-wide Rs 7.25 crore nett on Friday and another Rs 9.75 crore on Saturday, taking its 2-day total to Rs 19 crores.
Articles that might interest you:
- Has Samantha backed out of Maha Samudram?
- Rakul Preet turns vegan
- Tamil actress in Manchu Manoj’s pan-India film?
- Rejected at least 50 scripts in search of a good script: Rashmika Mandanna
- Aranya is my toughest film till date : Rana
- This actress is back to digital!