Bollywood star Saif Ali Khan and his ex-wife Amrita Singh’s daughter Sara Ali Khan has made her acting debut with a romantic drama, Kedarnath. The film, also starring Sushant Singh Rajput, had a grand worldwide release on Thurs last Friday. Kedarnath showcases a love story between a young couple in the backdrop of the 2013 Kedarnath floods.
Although Kedarnath received average reviews from critics, Sara Ali Khan has floored everyone, including movie loverss and critics, with her earnest performance as Mandakini Mishra. Critics lauded Sara’s impressive screen presence and acting skills, especially in emotional scenes.
Kedarnath is directed by Abhishek Kapoor. The film collected India-wide Rs 7.25 crore nett on Friday and another Rs 9.75 crore on Saturday, taking its 2-day total to Rs 19 crores.
Articles that might interest you:
- Narappa’s first copy to be ready soon
- David Warner wins the hearts of Hyderabadis and Indians
- Nani, Satya Dev and Roopa’s Daare Leda gets a launch date
- Noted editor to turn director work with Nithin’s next?
- Actress Kavitha’s son passes away due to COVID-19; Husband critical
- Press Note : Hamsini Entertainment Brings Thaman To The USA