The Coronavirus is fast spreading and celebs are nothing special as it has reached the homes of the richest people as well. After the likes of Amitabh, Abhishek, and Aishwarya, yet another celeb has turned positive for COVID 19.
The latest we hear is that noted actress Aishwarya Arjun, daughter of star hero Arjun has turned positive for COVID 19. She has been put to home quarantine and is getting treated from the best of the doctors.
It is yet unknown whether the other members in the Arjun family have been affected or not. Let’s wish Aishwarya a speedy recovery.
Articles that might interest you:
- Viral- Allu Arjun’s kids get dressed as freedom fighters
- Mohan Babu in and as Son of India
- Poll : Which of these recent Hindi OTT releases impressed you?
- Lockdown Review : Metro Kathalu – Telugu film on AHA
- Sri Hari’s son signs a film with noted director’s son
- Allu Arjun promotes ‘Buy Indian’ campaign