The casting couch menace has been bringing a bad reputation to the film industries across the country for years. Several prominent film personalities across India have been the victims and some even the perpetrators of this crime.
Now, veteran Tamil hero Sarathkumar’s daughter and popular actress Varalaxmi Sarathkumar made some shocking comments about casting couch. Varalaxmi said that even she has been a victim of casting couch, but managed to escape by firmly saying ‘No’ and that she has “proofs”. “I have proofs of phone conversations where people said that I would not compromise.”
Varalaxmi Sarathkumar also said that offers dried up for her for saying No to casting couch. Varalaxmi will next be seen in Sundeep Kishan and Lavanya Tripathi’s A1 Express.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sanjay Dutt to join KGF 2’s shoot from this date?
- Sai Pallavi turns down Pawan’s film despite fat paycheck?
- Poll : Who according to you is the best Bigg Boss host?
- Sharwanand’s stylish look in a new photoshoot
- Bigg Boss makers end the suspense; Here’s the host for this weekend
- Allu Arjun gives a big thumbs up to ‘Colour Photo’ team