Considering the pandemic Covid-19 situation, celebrities from various industries are coming out to rescue migrant workers. One among them is senior actor Sarath Kumar’s first wife Chaya, who helped sixteen hundred workers to each their native places safely by providing food and facilities.
Chaya’s daughter and actress Varalaxmi Sarath Kumar tweeted about the news this afternoon. She also attached a video bite in which migrant workers are being supplied with needful things. Now, this humanity work by Chaya is winning hearts.
Thanks to My mother and all the save shakti volunteers for sending these migrants off to their homes..thank you @SBWHealth and #gautham @epigamia they work tirelessly everyday God bless you all..!! #superheroes pic.twitter.com/rLE5vZ64cM
— 𝑽𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒙𝒎𝒊 𝑺𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒌𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒓 (@varusarath) June 5, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Popular actress decides to work in 1 south film every year
- Bigg Boss 4: Is this contestant in danger zone?
- Bigg Boss 4: Housemates are vexed with Harika’s behaviour; Here’s why
- Sai Tej-Nabha Natesh’s SBSB gets a release date
- Shocking buzz on Varun Tej and F3
- Kriti Sanon confirmed as Sita in Prabhas’ Adipurush?