Several leading South Indian film stars are plunging into active politics. Already, Kamal Haasan and Pawan Kalyan are pursuing politics and Rajinikanth is all set to launch his political party in November this year. And Tamil star Thalapathy Vijay’s political entry has been a hot topic for the last few years.
Now, yet another Tamil star Suriya’s political entry has become a huge discussion among his fans. Suriya fans across Tamil Nadu are putting up banners, with Suriya’s picture morphed into Che Guevara’s, urging him to plunge into politics.
Suriya is one of the most admired actors across South India and he has been carrying out various charity activities and social service through his Agaram Foundation for the last few years. With Tamil Nadu going for general elections in 2021, whether or not Suriya will evince interest in active politics remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- 28 celebrities to grace The Warrior Tamil pre-release event
- Date locked for Ghani’s world television premiere
- Date, time locked for The Warriorr’s pre-release event
- Strategic move from ‘Happy Birthday’ makers
- Rakshit Shetty’s kind gesture wins hearts
- Star heroine appears before the court