A couple of days ago, star hero Suriya’s father Sivakumar was in wrong news for his rash behavior. The veteran hero was in Madhurai for a fertility clinic’s inaugural ceremony and he grabbed a fan’s mobile and threw it away. The fan was trying to take a selfie.
Needless to say, Sivakumar’s act received a lot of flak from all quarters. Noticing the increasing negativity, Sivakumar finally released a video in which he apologized to the fan for his behavior. However, Sivakumar said that he is a celebrity and his privacy is not a public property.
- Karan Johar opens up about Hardik Pandya-KL Rahul controversy
- Bollywood star in talks for Shankar’s Indian 2?
- Kajal makes a surprising confession post Mumbai Marathon
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international