A couple of days ago, star hero Suriya’s father Sivakumar was in wrong news for his rash behavior. The veteran hero was in Madhurai for a fertility clinic’s inaugural ceremony and he grabbed a fan’s mobile and threw it away. The fan was trying to take a selfie.
Needless to say, Sivakumar’s act received a lot of flak from all quarters. Noticing the increasing negativity, Sivakumar finally released a video in which he apologized to the fan for his behavior. However, Sivakumar said that he is a celebrity and his privacy is not a public property.
Articles that might interest you:
- No more other language films for Mahesh Babu?
- Care of Kancharapalem makers to kick-start their next
- Here is when Ram Charan will join RRR shoot
- Virat Kohli and NTR to team up for an ad film?
- Solid offers coming in for Saaho’s Tamil rights
- Vijay fans’ touching twist to online war with Ajith fans