In October, a couple from a village in Madhurai, Tamil Nadu claimed that star Tamil hero Dhanush is their son who had left home when he was studying in 10th std. A couple of days ago, a local court in Madhurai summoned Dhanush to appear for the hearing before January 12.
Heartbroken with this unexpected case, Dhanush’s father and veteran filmmaker Kasthuri Raja said that it’s quite painful when random people claim Dhanush as their son.
Kasthuri Raja went on to say that Dhanush and his filmmaker brother Selvaraghavan spent their childhood in Madhurai and that theirs was a happy family those days. “After becoming celebrities, all our happiness evaporated due to this case,” the dejected father said.
- Poll : Which part of NTR biopic did you like the most?
- Anupama Parameswaran signs much-awaited remake
- Payal Rajput takes different avatar for next
- I’ll never work with Priya Prakash: Lover’s Day actress stirs up controversy
- Review : NTR Maha Nayakudu- Politically Driven Drama