In October, a couple from a village in Madhurai, Tamil Nadu claimed that star Tamil hero Dhanush is their son who had left home when he was studying in 10th std. A couple of days ago, a local court in Madhurai summoned Dhanush to appear for the hearing before January 12.
Heartbroken with this unexpected case, Dhanush’s father and veteran filmmaker Kasthuri Raja said that it’s quite painful when random people claim Dhanush as their son.
Kasthuri Raja went on to say that Dhanush and his filmmaker brother Selvaraghavan spent their childhood in Madhurai and that theirs was a happy family those days. “After becoming celebrities, all our happiness evaporated due to this case,” the dejected father said.
- FDFS : Live Updates from Taxiwaala
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success
- Noted actor to quit film production?
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- First look for Temper’s Tamil version to be out soon