Star hero Akshay Kumar’s next release is Mission Raniganj. The film is based on the Raniganj Coalfields collapse in 1989 in West Bengal. Akshay Kumar plays Jaswant Singh Gill, who risked his life to save his co-workers during the coal mine collapse.
Hardly, there is a week left for the release, but the film is carrying low buzz as of now. Surprisingly, the film is not being promoted aggressively. Even the actor’s Oh My God 2 also didn’t have much buzz initially during its release, but the content helped the film succeed. Akshay fans are hoping that the same will repeat for Mission Raniganj.
Jackky Bhagnani is the producer. One more interesting aspect here is that Ganapath, which is also produced by Jackky Bhagnani, is up for release in October, and there isn’t much time gap between both releases. Hence, it is important for Mission Raniganj to get good word of mouth to sustain at the box office. Parineeti Chopra is playing a crucial role. Tinu Suresh Desai directed Mission Raniganj.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Extra Ordinary Man – Partly Engaging Comedy Drama
- OTT Review : Vadhuvu – Telugu web series on Disney Plus Hotstar
- Latest update on Naga Chaitanya’s Thandel
- Official: Hrithik’s Fighter to release in IMAX 3D
- USA advance bookings update of Salaar and Dunki are here
- Official: This OTT platform bags Mangalavaaram’s streaming rights