Salman Khan is a superstar and many of his films come out on Eid. The same is happening once again as Bharat is set for a June 5th release all over the world.
Now, the film has landed in a small controversy as a person named Vipin Tyagi has approached the court claiming that keeping the title of the movie as Bharat is strictly against the rules.
He has filed a petition in the Delhi High Court and has demanded the makers to remove the title. We need to see what action does the court take now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star hero to reprise Ram Charan’s role in Rangasthalam’s Tamil remake?
- Indian 2 accident: Kamal, Shankar and Lyca handover Rs 3 crore
- COVID-19 scare after young hero’s wedding?
- Latest update on Teja’s web series?
- Former heroine’s amazing fitness wows fans
- Corona scare-TV actors most affected and neglected by the industry