Tamil Superstar Vijay’s new film, Master is supposed to release in this month itself but was postponed due to Corona lockdown. As per the latest buzz, the film will hit the screens on June 22nd as Vijay’s birthday special.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that India’s largest theatres chain company revealed that the film is going to have a multi-language release in all South languages and in Hindi version too. Earlier today, an official Tweet was posted regarding the same from the Inox Twitter handle.
This news is a surprise one for Vijay fans as their hero’s film is going to have a pan-India release for the first time ever.
— INOX Leisure Ltd. (@INOXMovies) April 21, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR to follow a strict diet and fitness plan for his next
- Talk- No pre-release events for Rajamouli’s RRR?
- Exciting updates on Shah Rukh-Atlee film
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?
- Balayya’s Akhanda to be wrapped up on this date
- Update on Naga Chaitanya’s Bollywood debut film Laal Singh Chaddha