Tamil superstar Vijay’s forthcoming flick, Mersal, is having a huge craze in trade circles. The film’s first look poster, which was released a few days ago, has caught audience’s attention and doubled the expectations on the film.
Now, the latest buzz is that reputed entertainment channel Zee Network has grabbed the satellite rights of this film by offering a whopping 30 crores. Theri fame Atlee is directing this film, in which Vijay will be seen in triple roles for the first time in his career.
Kajal Aggarwal, Samantha, and Nithya Menon are the leading ladies in this prestigious project. The film is scheduled for October release. The film will have a simultaneous release in Telugu as Adirindhi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay and I are nervous: Ananya Pandey on Fighter
- Tollywood never bothered to call me back: Disha Patani
- India’s top stars come together for a short film on Coronavirus
- Star actress turns to cooking during quarantine
- Tollywood’s CCC begins on Sunday
- AA20’s release date locked?