Tamil superstar Ilayathalapathy Vijay is currently working on a project under Theri fame Atlee Kumar’s direction. The film’s shooting is presently going on at a brisk pace in several exotic locations in Poland and Europe.
Now, the latest reports reveal that the film is emerging as Vijay’s most expensive project in terms of the production budget and the makers at Sri Thenandal Films are not compromising in making it a lavish affair.
Vijay will be seen in triple roles for the first time in his career in this yet-to-be-titled flick. The film has Kajal Aggarwal, Samantha and Nithya Menen as the leading ladies. AR Rahman is scoring the film’s music.
- Sree Vishnu announces his next
- Sammohanam’s first three day collections
- Star hero’s son to study filmmaking abroad
- Ramya Krishna begins shooting for Sailaja Reddy Alludu
- Shruti Haasan turns producer