It is already reported that Tamil star Vikram’s next movie will be under the direction of Vijay Chander. Contrary to the reports, this film will not be a remake of Don’t Breathe and it will have a fresh story.
According to the latest update, Vikram has told Vijay Chander to wrap up the entire shooting part in just 45 days as his schedule is jampacked with a project each with star directors Gautham Menon and Hari. Apparently, Vijay Chander assured Vikram that he will complete the movie within the time frame.
This high budget entertainer will kick-start in December. Premam beauty Sai Pallavi will be romancing Vikram in this movie.
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu
- Buzz for Deva Das picks up
- Mahesh Babu excited to watch Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Geetha Govindam continues to impress