Tamil Superstar Vikram’s forthcoming flick, Dhruva Natchathiram’s shoot is going on at a brisk pace. The film’s first look teaser which was released a few months ago has caught the audience attention and mounted expectations on the film.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that the film’s director Gautham Menon is planning to release Dhruva Natchathiram as a three-part franchise. Vikram will be seen as an intense spy agent role in this stylish entertainer.
Telugu beauties Aishwarya Rajesh and Ritu Varma will be seen romancing Vikram in this movie which is slated for next year release.
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan
- Natakam completes censor, All set for a grand release
- Devadas completes censor formalities
- Massive release for Vishal’s next
- Advance bookings open for Aravinda Sametha