Tamil Superstar Vikram’s forthcoming flick, Dhruva Natchathiram’s shoot is going on at a brisk pace. The film’s first look teaser which was released a few months ago has caught the audience attention and mounted expectations on the film.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that the film’s director Gautham Menon is planning to release Dhruva Natchathiram as a three-part franchise. Vikram will be seen as an intense spy agent role in this stylish entertainer.
Telugu beauties Aishwarya Rajesh and Ritu Varma will be seen romancing Vikram in this movie which is slated for next year release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star hero’s voice-over for Sye Raa’s Malayalam teaser
- Keerthy Suresh’s Bollywood debut film to kick-start soon
- Rajini, Nayan to shoot a duet in the Pink City
- Fresh buzz on Vijayashanthi’s role in Sarileru Neekevvaru
- Vijay Deverakonda, talented director to team up for the third time?
- Charan is the biggest achievement of my life: Chiranjeevi