Film stars tapping young talent and teaming up with aspiring filmmakers is slowly catching up in Tollywood and in all other major film industries across the country. Now, Tamil star Suriya joins the list.
In a bid to spot more young talent raging with burning passion, Suriya’s production house 2D Entertainments has initiated a short film competition titled Movie Buff. The top three winners in this competition will get a chance to intern with the production house, narrate scripts and even a cash prize.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Sita – Only for Kajal’s act
- Review : Lisaa 3D – Outdated Thriller
- Review : Evadu Takkuva Kadu – Nothing Works
- Kamal Haasan happy with MNM’s debut in TN politics
- Yesteryear star in awe of Prabhas
- What’s the fate of Arjun Suravaram?