Film stars tapping young talent and teaming up with aspiring filmmakers is slowly catching up in Tollywood and in all other major film industries across the country. Now, Tamil star Suriya joins the list.
In a bid to spot more young talent raging with burning passion, Suriya’s production house 2D Entertainments has initiated a short film competition titled Movie Buff. The top three winners in this competition will get a chance to intern with the production house, narrate scripts and even a cash prize.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vishnu Manchu’s only advice to Manoj after divorce
- Salman shows his big heart silently; To help 25,000 cine workers
- Is Maruthi planning a spin-off to BBM & Mahanubhavudu
- Chiru, Nag & young Mega heroes’ song on Coronavirus goes viral
- Pawan, Mahesh were the first choice for this upcoming film
- Young director turns producer with a film on Coronavirus