If the ongoing buzz is to be believed, Manjula, sister of Superstar Mahesh Babu and daughter of veteran star Krishna, is all set to turn director
Apparently, Manjula’s directorial debut movie will feature young hero Sundeep Kishan and it will be produced by senior filmmaker Gemini Kiran.
In the past, Manjula forayed into acting with films such as Show, Kavya’s Diary and Orange etc. She even dabbled with film production and produced notable hits like Pokiri and Ye Maaya Chesave etc on her Indira Productions banner.
The buzz surrounding Manjula’s directorial debut has been there since the last few months. Let’s wait until an official announcement is made regarding Manjula’s direction plans.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acting in a mass film for the first time is exhilarating: Varun Tej
- Yet another sizzling special song for Payal Rajput?
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for a female-centric film
- Speed up the shoot: Kamal tells Indian 2 team
- Ace cinematographer Rathnavelu to turn director
- Hollywood director Christopher Nolan to shoot Tenet in Mumbai