Star comedian Brahmanandam’s son Gautham has been struggling to gain foothold in Tollywood ever since his debut more than a decade ago. The young hero’s previous film, Basanthi, too, was a disappointing venture.
Now, Gautham is testing his chances once again with an experimental romantic movie titled Manu. The film’s intriguing teaser was unveiled yesterday. Manu is being directed by a short filmmaker named Phanindra. The film also stars young actress Chandini Chowdary.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas gets into a groovy mood for Saaho
- Interview: Bellamkonda Sreenivas- Sita will prove my worth as an actor
- Ravi Kumar adds good sentiment angle in Balayya’s next
- I will make a hit film with Prabhas one day-Vamsi Paidipally
- Bollywood media speaks high about Rakul’s future in Hindi
- Talented actress clears the air about Bunny’s film