Star comedian Brahmanandam’s son Gautham has been struggling to gain foothold in Tollywood ever since his debut more than a decade ago. The young hero’s previous film, Basanthi, too, was a disappointing venture.
Now, Gautham is testing his chances once again with an experimental romantic movie titled Manu. The film’s intriguing teaser was unveiled yesterday. Manu is being directed by a short filmmaker named Phanindra. The film also stars young actress Chandini Chowdary.
Articles that might interest you:
- I don’t have cement factories and wine shops: Pawan Kalyan’s sarcasm
- Samantha is the surprise package in Family Man Season 2!
- OTT Review : Nipah Virus – Telugu film on AHA
- Raashi Khanna in talks for this period film?
- Vijay to join forces with this star young director?
- Bigg Boss 4: Akhil is the first contestant to enter grand finale