Meanwhile, the latest news is that Varalaxmi started a small online baking business and provides a livelihood for some employees in this lockdown period. Varalaxmi herself revealed the news through her Twitter post this afternoon.
Well, this is indeed an impressive work by Varalaxmi and many have to take inspiration from her.
About a month back I started a small baking company #LifeofPIE freshly baked cheese tarts..what started as a hobby now has actually become a small business..I have completed 100 orders unexpectedly..I jus wanna thank each n every person that had faith in me n placed an order..🙏 pic.twitter.com/O4FMj2lXkN
— 𝑽𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒙𝒎𝒊 𝑺𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒌𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒓 (@varusarath) July 1, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Lack of bankable heroines bothering Tollywood makers
- Poll : NTR or Prabhas. Whom should Prashanth Neel of KGF fame direct first?
- Poll : KKR VS MI- Who will win today’s IPL Match?
- NCB summons Deepika Padukone, Rakul Preet, Shraddha and Sara
- Film Trivia : Guess this Telugu actor who trained in New York Film Academy?
- 26 years for Balayya’s super hit Bobbili Simham