Meanwhile, the latest news is that Varalaxmi started a small online baking business and provides a livelihood for some employees in this lockdown period. Varalaxmi herself revealed the news through her Twitter post this afternoon.
Well, this is indeed an impressive work by Varalaxmi and many have to take inspiration from her.
About a month back I started a small baking company #LifeofPIE freshly baked cheese tarts..what started as a hobby now has actually become a small business..I have completed 100 orders unexpectedly..I jus wanna thank each n every person that had faith in me n placed an order..🙏 pic.twitter.com/O4FMj2lXkN
— 𝑽𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒙𝒎𝒊 𝑺𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒌𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒓 (@varusarath) July 1, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Yesteryear hero, Venu Thottempudi in Ravi Teja’s next
- Kamal demands the central govt to repeal the controversial Cinematography Amendment Bill
- Star Tamil hero to do an action-packed web series for Amazon
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now
- Twists and turns to engage the audience in Timmarusu