It is already known that many Indian actors and technicians have attended the prestigious event, Cannes Film Festival-2022. Star music director AR Rahman is one among the others.
He has watched the special preview of actor Madhavan’s upcoming movie, Rocketry: The Nambi Effect, at Cannes. Later, he took to Twitter and wrote, “Just watched Rocketry: The Nambi Effect. Take a bow Madhavan for bringing a new voice to Indian cinema.”
Simran Bagga, Rajit Kapur, Misha Ghoshal, Ravi Raghavendra, and others are also a part of this film. Star actors Shah Rukh Khan and Suriya also played a cameo in this biographical movie, written and directed by Madhavan. The film is scheduled to hit screens on July 1, 2022, in major South Indian languages and Hindi.
— A.R.Rahman (@arrahman) May 19, 2022
Articles that might interest you:
- Never thought of a movie about my life: Cricket legend Muthaiah Muralidharan
- Nayanthara launches her own cosmetics brand
- Leo: Here is the update about the second single Badass
- Interview : Virat Karrna – Srikanth Addala Garu brought out the best in me for Peddha Kapu
- Dunki will release on December 22, says Shah Rukh Khan yet again
- Poll : What’s your take on Sudheer Babu’s Maama Mascheendra trailer?