Tollywood’s star producer Allu Aravind and director Anil Ravipudi have joined the #StopTheWalk fundraiser to help thousands of migrant workers reach their homes in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. This People Combine’s initiative kick-started on www.ketto.org with a target to raise Rs 50 lakhs and has already received Rs 35 lakhs in donations.
While Allu Aravind contributed Rs 2.50 lakhs, Anil Ravipudi chipped in with a donation of Rs 50,000. #StopTheWalk initiative will help the migrants by providing safe transport, food and hand sanitizers. So far, over 462 people have contributed to the fund-raiser and more people will be inspired to join this humanitarian movement.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted Tollywood music composer suffers heart attack
- Juicy info on Prabhas’s next and its title?
- Poll : Who among these should launch Balakrishna’s son?
- Notices served to NTR fans
- Mani Ratnam to select Telugu directors for his web series
- Balayya to skip CM Jagan’s meeting with Tollywood-Here’s why