Tollywood’s star producer Allu Aravind and director Anil Ravipudi have joined the #StopTheWalk fundraiser to help thousands of migrant workers reach their homes in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. This People Combine’s initiative kick-started on www.ketto.org with a target to raise Rs 50 lakhs and has already received Rs 35 lakhs in donations.
While Allu Aravind contributed Rs 2.50 lakhs, Anil Ravipudi chipped in with a donation of Rs 50,000. #StopTheWalk initiative will help the migrants by providing safe transport, food and hand sanitizers. So far, over 462 people have contributed to the fund-raiser and more people will be inspired to join this humanitarian movement.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Mohanlal’s Drishyam to be remade in Indonesian
- Music composer Shashi Preetam directs his daughter’s maiden production
- Seetimaar locks OTT streaming partner?
- Jr NTR brings Rajamouli and Koratala Siva to EMK
- Watch : Maestro is streaming now on Disney+ Hotstar