Popular Kannada producer Rockline Venkatesh has been admitted to a private hospital in Bengaluru earlier today. He is being treated by his son Abhilash, who is a doctor, and his condition is said to be stable.
Venkatesh’s sudden hospitalization has given rise to non-stop speculations that he has been diagnosed with the Novel Coronavirus. It’s worth mentioning that Venkatesh was with senior actress and Mandya MP Sumalatha when she met Karnataka CM recently to urge him to grant funds for her husband Rebel Star Ambareesh’s memorial. A couple of days ago, Sumalatha tested positive for COVID-19 with mild symptoms.
Rockline Venkatesh produced several big budget movies such as Rajinikanth’s Lingaa, Salman Khan’s Bajrangi Bhaijaan and Ravi Teja’s Power.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4- This contestant trying too hard to gain attention
- Poonam Pandey decides to end her marriage after physical abuse
- Poll : RCB VS KXIP – Who will win today’s IPL Match?
- Poll : Which of these senior directors should make a solid comeback?
- Film Trivia : Guess this Hindi actress whose first film was in Telugu?
- Salman Khan’s heroine to romance Adivi Sesh