Vijay Devarakonda is a superstar and now he has become famous in Bollywood too. Even though none of his films have released in Hindi, Arjun Reddy made the trick for him.
He is very often seen in Mumbai and is grabbing all the limelight. Recently, he bagged the endorsement deal of Mebaaz, the leading garment store in India.
The news was that Karan Johar is launching Vijay in Hindi and as he is very close to Vijay, Karan is also pushing Vijay’s name for all the big endorsement deals and Hindi projects.
So, in the coming days, if you see Vijay bagging a big film and brands, it is only thanks to Karan Johar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here’s when Mahesh had his first crush on Namrata
- Mahesh’s latest statement on film with Puri Jagannadh
- Bollywood gets green signal to start film shootings!
- Mahesh Babu opens up about Gautham’s acting plans!
- Will Shruti say yes to remake of Kamal-Rajini’s cult film?
- Chiru, Charan and Upasana escape unhurt in a Honeybee attack