Bollywood actress Janhvi Kapoor is very active on Instagram and she often keeps sharing her glam pictures. The actress has shown her acting prowess in her recent films Good Luck Jerry and Mili. While the former was released directly on OTT, the latter had a theatrical release.
There were rumors that the actress will be making her Kollywood debut alongside Vishal in the film Paiyaa 2. Several reports claimed that the director Linguswamy approached Janhvi for the female lead. Jahnvi’s father and star producer Boney Kapoor has trashed all such baseless news.
Boney Kapoor confirmed that his daughter has not committed to any Tamil projects at the moment and he requested not to spread such rumors. On the other side, there is a strong buzz that she will play the leading lady in NTR’s 30th film directed by Koratala Siva. But an official statement is awaited about the same.
Dear Media Friends,
This is to bring to your notice that Janhvi Kapoor has not committed to any Tamil Films at the moment, requesting not to spread false rumors.
— Boney Kapoor (@BoneyKapoor) February 3, 2023
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan wraps up PKSDT; All set to commence UBS
- Star actress to replace Kareena Kapoor in Bajrangi Bhaijaan’s sequel?
- Interview : Keerthy Suresh – For Dasara, I have the same feeling that I had for Mahanati
- Desamuduru re-release in confusion
- Malayalam’s blockbuster horror comedy gets its OTT release date
- Nani reveals the kind of cop role he wanted to play
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food