Senior producer AM Ratnam’s son Jothi Krishna is currently directing Gopichand-starrer Oxygen. This high voltage action entertainer is being produced by Jothi Krishna’s wife S Aishwarya. According to the latest reports, apart from producing the film, Aishwarya has also crooned for two songs in it.
Apparently, Aishwarya is a good singer and she was approached by several filmmakers in the past. Recently, Aishwarya finally donned the singer’s hat and recorded a couple of songs, a duet and a family song, after Jothi Krishna asked her several times.
Hotshot Tamil music composer Yuvan Shankar Raja has scored the tunes for these songs.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajasekhar to team up with Nag’s director
- Alia Bhatt to follow up RRR with yet another biggie
- Keerthy Suresh effortlessly donning the female-oriented roles
- Senior hero’s younger son makes debuts in movies
- Ram Charan takes up Ayyappa Deeksha
- Tamil Diwali for Telugu audiences