Released in 2003, Tarun, Trisha and Sriya starrer love triangle Nee Manasu Naku Telusu launched senior producer AM Ratnam’s son AM Jyothi Krishna as a director. As per the latest reports, Jyothi Krishna will be returning to direction in Telugu films after 12 long years. Reports suggest that Jyothi Krishna is currently in talks with actor Gopichand.
Recently, Jyothi Krishna narrated a storyline to Gopichand and the actor reportedly gave his nod and asked the director to come back with a fullfledged script. Apparently, Jyothi Krishna designed a hilarious character for Gopichand which will explore the actor’s untapped potential. Currently, script work is going on and an official confirmation will be made once the story is locked.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star comedian to host Jabardasth comedy show
- Poll: Which of these films are you looking forward to?
- Star comedian to become a dad soon
- Alladin to release in 350 screens in AP/TG
- Saaho’s latest poster sets a new record
- ABCD team’s new promotional technique looks interesting