A few days ago, we had reported that actors Prithvi Raj and Biju Menon’s recently released Malayalam blockbuster, Ayyappanum Koshiyum is going to be remade in Tamil.
Noted producer, Kathiresan will be bankrolling the project. Now, the fresh buzz is that star siblings Suriya and Karthi will be replacing the original roles played by Prithvi Raj and Biju respectively.
If the news turns into reality, it will be a feast for the fans to watch the duo in a single frame. To get clarity on the circulated news, we have to wait and see for a few more days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Irfan Pathan’s look from Cobra get a good response
- Bigg Boss 4 – Samantha hosting weekend show- Here’s the clarity
- Pooja Hegde demanding big bucks?
- Payal Rajput, Chaitanya Krishna’s Kannada remake acquired by Aha
- Baaghi 4 announced – Which Telugu film is Tiger Shroff remaking?
- Punarnavi engaged- Is it real or fake?