If the latest buzz in Kollywood circles is anything to go by, star Tamil director AR Murugadoss could just be the first South Indian filmmaker to direct a Hollywood biggie. Apparently, Murugadoss is currently holding talks with the lesson Hollywood studio Disney Pictures for his maiden Hollywood flick.
Murugadoss and Disney Pictures are discussing a possible live action cum animation film on the lines of The Jungle Book and The Beauty and the Beast. We will have to wait for an official announcement regarding this exciting speculation.
Until recently, Murugadoss was in talks for his Thuppakki and Sarkar hero Vijay’s 65th film. But the latest buzz is that Murugadoss has walked out of the project due to creative differences.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akshay Kumar launches a crazy video game
- Chiru’s crazy monologue in Acharya to b major attractions
- Star hero gears up to take on Salman Khan this Eid 2021
- Suriya’s hit film in Oscar race
- This Bollywood star wants to act in Krack remake?
- Chiranjeevi announces Acharya’s teaser time with a hilarious meme