If the latest buzz in Kollywood circles is anything to go by, star Tamil director AR Murugadoss could just be the first South Indian filmmaker to direct a Hollywood biggie. Apparently, Murugadoss is currently holding talks with the lesson Hollywood studio Disney Pictures for his maiden Hollywood flick.
Murugadoss and Disney Pictures are discussing a possible live action cum animation film on the lines of The Jungle Book and The Beauty and the Beast. We will have to wait for an official announcement regarding this exciting speculation.
Until recently, Murugadoss was in talks for his Thuppakki and Sarkar hero Vijay’s 65th film. But the latest buzz is that Murugadoss has walked out of the project due to creative differences.
Articles that might interest you:
- Most Eligible Bachelor’s makers utilising the free time well
- Star heroine’s special song in Varun Tej’s Ghani
- Nag Ashwin Comments About Prabhas’s Project K
- Drushyam 2’s OTT premiere date locked?
- Trivikram setting up Athadu combo for SSMB28
- Amitabh starts shooting for Prabhas’s Project K