A film, tentatively titled Sanki, in the combination of Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan and young Kollywood director Atlee has been creating a lot of buzz for the last one year. Now that SRK has okayed a series of projects, his film with Atlee seems to be falling in place finally.
And if the latest buzz is anything to go by, the makers of the SRK-Atlee film are said to have approached star South heroine Nayanthara for the female lead role. However, whether Nayan gave her nod or not is yet to be known. This eagerly awaited project will be jointly bankrolled by Shah Rukh and Karan Johar. AR Rahman will be composing the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anandhi looks simply beautiful as ‘Sodaala Sridevi’ in SSC’s first look
- Ace Bollywood DP’s tweet on Pawan Kalyan raises expectations
- Sankranthi 2022 getting heated up
- It’s official: Here’s Radhe Shyam’s release date
- Rashmika in talks for Tamil star’s Tollywood debut film?
- Aadi, Payal Rajput’s Kirataka to go on floors on this date