Twin brothers Ram and Lakshman are two of the most popular stunt coordinators down south. The duo has composed for over 1,100 movies since 2001. They received five Nandi Awards for Best Stunt Choreography. Currently, Ram and Lakshman are composing stunts for Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa, Mahesh Babu’s Maharshi and Vijay’s Sarkar.
Ram and Lakshman visited mandapeta today. Interacting with the local media, both the brothers said that they will be retiring from movies very soon. They went on to reveal that post retirement, they will go back to their village and lead a simple life.
Articles that might interest you:
- Buzz: Bollywood beauty in talks for Jr NTR’s next
- Talk – Rajinikanth knew about Dhanush’s divorce long back
- Nagarjuna debunks rumours spread by the media
- Sophie Chaudhary’s version of Oo Antava Mava is too cute
- Photo Moment: Allu Arjun enjoys the incredible Dubai’s skyline
- AP New Districts: MLA Balakrishna upset with Jagan’s decision – Comes up with a demand