Twin brothers Ram and Lakshman are two of the most popular stunt coordinators down south. The duo has composed for over 1,100 movies since 2001. They received five Nandi Awards for Best Stunt Choreography. Currently, Ram and Lakshman are composing stunts for Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa, Mahesh Babu’s Maharshi and Vijay’s Sarkar.
Ram and Lakshman visited mandapeta today. Interacting with the local media, both the brothers said that they will be retiring from movies very soon. They went on to reveal that post retirement, they will go back to their village and lead a simple life.
- Anupama Parameswaran derives inspiration from heroes
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur