Twin brothers Ram and Lakshman are two of the most popular stunt coordinators down south. The duo has composed for over 1,100 movies since 2001. They received five Nandi Awards for Best Stunt Choreography. Currently, Ram and Lakshman are composing stunts for Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa, Mahesh Babu’s Maharshi and Vijay’s Sarkar.
Ram and Lakshman visited mandapeta today. Interacting with the local media, both the brothers said that they will be retiring from movies very soon. They went on to reveal that post retirement, they will go back to their village and lead a simple life.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake