Twin brothers Ram and Lakshman are two of the most popular stunt coordinators down south. The duo has composed for over 1,100 movies since 2001. They received five Nandi Awards for Best Stunt Choreography. Currently, Ram and Lakshman are composing stunts for Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa, Mahesh Babu’s Maharshi and Vijay’s Sarkar.
Ram and Lakshman visited mandapeta today. Interacting with the local media, both the brothers said that they will be retiring from movies very soon. They went on to reveal that post retirement, they will go back to their village and lead a simple life.
- Bollywood thriller Uri enters 300 Cr club
- Balayya-Boyapati film to commence shooting after elections
- Baahubali producers’ new innings
- Poll : Which of the following movie trailers impressed you the most?
- Here’s when Allu Arjun-Trivikram film will kick-start from