In a worrying update, star Kollywood comedian Vivek has reportedly suffered a cardiac arrest earlier today. The 59-year-old actor’s condition is said to be critical. According to the latest reports, Vivek underwent angioplasty at SIMS, Vadapalani in Chennai and doctors are monitoring his condition.
Incidentally, Vivek took his COVID vaccine jab at a private hospital in Chennai on Thursday. Vivek even posted a picture of him taking the vaccine on his Twitter page. He urged everyone to take the vaccine and said that only a vaccine can save our lives in this pandemic. 123telugu.com joins Vivek’s fans and well-wishers in praying for his speedy recovery.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Panchathantram – Caters to niche audience
- Review : Leharaayi – Fails to impress
- Mahesh shows his swag in the latest pic
- Buzz: Santosh Shoban’s new film to clash with Sankranthi biggies
- Avatar director once again takes a dig at Marvel’s character
- H Vinoth raises the expectations of Ajith fans