In what could be said as a solid gesture, star director, Linguswamy has come forward and has done his bit for the COVID victims as per the latest news.
The news is that Linguswamy has started an ashram for coronavirus patients. The Ashram, which has been started in Manappakkam, was inaugurated by Udhayanidhi Stalin. Minister TM Anbarasan and actor Keerthy Suresh.
With the rapid spread of the second wave of the coronavirus, the director thought this is the best way he can give back to society.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rhea posts a memorable message on Sushanth’s death anniversary
- One year passes away-Sushanth’s death still a mystery
- Vakeel Saab girl all set to announce two movies
- Chay and Samantha to resume shooting from next week
- Samantha agrees to resume Shaakuntalam
- Tapsee signs a Telugu film after 3 years