In what could be said as a solid gesture, star director, Linguswamy has come forward and has done his bit for the COVID victims as per the latest news.
The news is that Linguswamy has started an ashram for coronavirus patients. The Ashram, which has been started in Manappakkam, was inaugurated by Udhayanidhi Stalin. Minister TM Anbarasan and actor Keerthy Suresh.
With the rapid spread of the second wave of the coronavirus, the director thought this is the best way he can give back to society.
Articles that might interest you:
- Date and venue locked for Crazy Fellow’s pre-release event
- Ravi Teja playing this role in Mega154?
- Sunil’s character poster from Ginna released
- God Father mints decent share on day 2 in Nizam
- Urvasivo Rakshasivo: Dheemthanana song promo sounds romantic
- Recent Hollywood super hit film streaming on THIS OTT platform