Sometime back, we had revealed that a major war sequence for the film Sye Raa will be shot in Georgia. Now, the latest we hear is that the shoot is going on in full swing with close to 500 unit members.
Jagapathi Babu and star Tamil hero, Vijay Sethupathi have joined the unit today as some key sequences of the film are being shot by the film’s director Surender Reddy.
The shoot is being canned with four Alexa cameras and one hi-fi phantom that cranks 1500 frames per second. Ram Charan is producing this film which is being made on a mammoth budget. Amit Trivedi is the music director.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s latest US collections
- Happening heroine demanding huge remuneration?
- Jaanu’s song impresses-Makers confirm release date
- Uppena first look- All eyes on Sai Dharam Tej’s brother
- More scenes to be added for Sankranthi blockbuster
- Poll : Which of these songs from Ala Vaikunthapuramlo had the best choreography?