Sometime back, we had revealed that a major war sequence for the film Sye Raa will be shot in Georgia. Now, the latest we hear is that the shoot is going on in full swing with close to 500 unit members.
Jagapathi Babu and star Tamil hero, Vijay Sethupathi have joined the unit today as some key sequences of the film are being shot by the film’s director Surender Reddy.
The shoot is being canned with four Alexa cameras and one hi-fi phantom that cranks 1500 frames per second. Ram Charan is producing this film which is being made on a mammoth budget. Amit Trivedi is the music director.
- Review : Odiyan – Disappointing treat
- Wink sensation Priya Prakash’s Oru Adaar Love gets a release date
- Hotshot composer teams up with Thala Ajith after 5 years
- VVR’s crucial schedule underway
- Vikram Kumar designs an interesting role for Nani