We all know that Ajith is currently doing a film called Viswasam in Tamil. The film was mostly shot in Hyderabad and the news is that one of the film’s major action sequence will be shot in the city of Rajamundhry in Andhra Pradesh.
The unit will soon move to Mumbai for a brief schedule and once they wrap it up, they will head to Rajamundhry. The film is being directed by Shiva and has Nayanthara as the female lead.
Ajith will be seen in dual roles in this film. More details of this project are keenly awaited.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties