Tamil star Suriya has teamed up with acclaimed director Selvaraghavan for his 36th project. This highly-anticipated film went on floors recently and even wrapped up its first schedule. Sai Pallavi and Rakul Preet are the film’s leading ladies.
And here’s an interesting buzz. The latest reports coming in from Tamil film circles reveal that the makers of Suriya36 are keen on roping in star Telugu character artiste Jagapathi Babu for the chief antagonist’s role. More clarity on this development will emerge in February first week.
Dream Warrior Pictures, the noted production house that produced Khakee’s Tamil version, is bankrolling this movie. Hotshot music composer Yuvan Shankar Raja will score the soundtrack. This as-yet-untitled movie is slated for Diwali release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Stage set for NTR-Trivikram film’s announcement
- Rashmika to join the sets of Bunny’s next soon
- Amala Paul’s take on Dhanush’s role in her breakup
- Sai Tej’s SBSB gets a fancy deal
- Mahesh Babu, T-leaders to inaugurate Vijaya Nirmala’s statue
- Taapsee’s next is a remake of a German film