Tamil star Suriya has teamed up with acclaimed director Selvaraghavan for his 36th project. This highly-anticipated film went on floors recently and even wrapped up its first schedule. Sai Pallavi and Rakul Preet are the film’s leading ladies.
And here’s an interesting buzz. The latest reports coming in from Tamil film circles reveal that the makers of Suriya36 are keen on roping in star Telugu character artiste Jagapathi Babu for the chief antagonist’s role. More clarity on this development will emerge in February first week.
Dream Warrior Pictures, the noted production house that produced Khakee’s Tamil version, is bankrolling this movie. Hotshot music composer Yuvan Shankar Raja will score the soundtrack. This as-yet-untitled movie is slated for Diwali release.
Articles that might interest you:
- India is a collection of legends like Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy: Pawan Kalyan
- Happy that Chiru sir’s long-cherished wish is fulfilled by Charan: Rajamouli
- Bigg Boss has special plans for Rahul Sipligunj’s re-entry
- Koratala Siva to break the sentiment for his next?
- PK yells at guards for stopping fan
- Amar Chitra Katha to release a comic on Sye Raa