Senior story writer Vijayendra Prasad is a well known name in Telugu film industry. The writer cum director has numerous blockbusters to his credit and almost all his films with his son, SS Rajamouli, have been phenomenal successes. This star writer has now teamed up with none other than the Bollywood superstar, Salman Khan.
Yesterday, the teaser of Salman Khan’s Eid release, Bajrangi Bhaijaan, was released to phenomenal response from fans and even movie lovers who were thrilled to see a Salman’s film with a power packed plot. For this film, Vijayendra Prasad lent his services as a story and the screenplay writer.
The film’s teaser has a few similarities with the writer’s directorial debut, Rajanna, and more details will be revealed prior to the film’s release on 18th June.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sree Vishnu launches his next
- I’ll only act in “good movies” from now on: Sai Tej
- After F2 & Maharshi, Dil Raju confident of ending 2019 with a hat-trick
- Poll: Will Mahesh Babu pull of a gangster’s role?
- Director locked for Allu hero’s next?
- Teja working on a tight script for this action hero