By now, everyone knows that Jagapathi Babu is playing a key role in Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa. The entire unit is currently based in Georgia where they are shooting for a mammoth war sequence.
The latest we hear is that star character actor and villain, Jagapathi Babu has landed in Georgia and will start shooting from tomorrow onwards. Along with him, noted Hindi actor, Mukesh Rishi has also joined the sets of the film.
Surender Reddy is directing this film which is being produced by Ram Charan. Watch out this space for more updates on this project.
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks for yet another Telugu-Tamil bilingual?
- 2.0 achieves a rare feat in three languages
- Young heroine’s 50th film lands in an unexpected controversy
- Rajinikanth decides to not celebrate his birthday
- Manikarnika’s trailer to be out soon