Upasana Konidela, wife of Ram Charan, is part of several philanthropic initiatives which are undertaken by her family. She has already carved a niche for herself with her focus on leading a healthy lifestyle, and the entrepreneur has encouraged people to look for ways to live a sustainable life too.
Recently, when she went to Bangalore to speak at Indian Philanthropy Initiative, Upasana was thrilled to meet and also interact with Bill Gates, one of the richest man in the world. Over the years, the founder of Microsoft, Bill Gates has supported several noble causes all over the world through his charity foundation, and India has always been his focus area.
Upasana couldn’t help but be thrilled that she interacted with Bill Gates to talk about ways to protect the planet and people, and she added that she will cherish the moment forever.
Ultimate fan moment. Had the opportunity to interact with @BillGates on protecting our planet & people. Truly inspiring 👍🏻
Thank you IPI ( India Philanthropy Initiative ) for empowering us . @azimpremjiuniv @ApolloFND pic.twitter.com/zWBAZlKyIM
— Upasana Konidela (@upasanakonidela) November 16, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Kangana Ranaut calls Maharastra CM the worst product of nepotism
- Star heroine making a comeback post marriage is just a rumor
- Fun first look of Viswant, Malavika’s Boyfriend For Hire out
- Poll : What’s your take on Samantha’s hosting skills in Bigg Boss 4?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Fans losing interest in voting system
- Chiranjeevi’s film title for Pawan Kalyan’s next?