Amala Akkineni has always been keeping a low profile and seldom does films. Now, she has made two big announcements and one of them is that she has joined Twitter today.
Apart from that, the biggest announcement is that she is entering the digital space with her new show called High Priestess on Zee5. The web series will be directed by Pushpa.
More details about the genre and the other star casts of this web series will be out soon.
Here is the first look of my Webseries #HighPriestessOnZee5 Happy to be associated with @ZEE5India on this show directed by @pushpaignatius and produced by @Actor_Krishna and Ugadi Subhakanchalu pic.twitter.com/5QIQMqmoFe
— Amala Akkineni (@amalaakkineni1) April 6, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Theatres reopen- Makers of Ram’s Red planning a big release
- Anushka joins Twitter; Fans give her a rousing welcome
- Acclaimed Tamil star turns villain for Mahesh Babu?
- Vijay Deverakonda becomes the first South Indian hero to pull off this feat
- Vithika Sheru all set for her new avatar
- Balayya asks for a bounded script to comeback director?