Writer Kona Venkat and Sreenu Vaitla were a deadly combination and gave some of the biggest hits in the industry. But they broke up and started working individually.
The latest gossip going around now is that Kona and Sreenu Vaitla has patched up once again and will work on a project very soon.
Sreenu Vaitla is lying low post-Amar Akbar Anthony and we need to see if this duo really teams up for a film in the future. As of now, Kona Venkat is busy awaiting his film Nishabdham’s release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bond25 ‘No Time To Die’ to release on OTT?
- Adivasis warn Rajamouli over Komaram Bheem’s portrayal in RRR
- Opinion : Balakrishna’s Narthanasala – Leaves you with mixed feelings
- Pooja Hegde crosses another milestone, thanks fans
- Allu Aravind acquires a youthful entertainer for Aha
- Date and time locked for Most Eligible Bachelor’s teaser