Writer Kona Venkat and Sreenu Vaitla were a deadly combination and gave some of the biggest hits in the industry. But they broke up and started working individually.
The latest gossip going around now is that Kona and Sreenu Vaitla has patched up once again and will work on a project very soon.
Sreenu Vaitla is lying low post-Amar Akbar Anthony and we need to see if this duo really teams up for a film in the future. As of now, Kona Venkat is busy awaiting his film Nishabdham’s release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest: Chiranjeevi’s Waltair Veerayya locks its OTT release date
- Team Writer Padmabhushan comes up with a sweet surprise
- Official: Samantha’s Shaakuntalam postponed indefinitely
- Venue locked for Kiran Abbavaram’s VBVK trailer launch
- Official: Vishwaksen’s Dhamki postponed indefinitely
- Kantara’s English version to be premiered on this date