Star writer Burra Sai Madhav took to Twitter and heaped praises on veteran filmmaker MS Raju’s recently released erotic thriller, Dirty Hari. In a single tweet penned in his style, Sai Madhav said that MS Raju may be 62-years-old, but he is 22-years-old at heart.
“I have watched Dirty Hari and I will watch it again and I will continue watching it occasionally in the future. No one’s story is over as long as there’s a strong will and determination. Thanks to MS Raju garu,” was Sai Madhav’s tweet.
Dirty Hari, starring Shravan Reddy, Simrat Kaur and Ruhani Sharma in lead roles, released on Friday Movies ATT app last week amid a decent hype and several controversies. Surprising everyone, the film received positive response from a section of reviewers and audiences.
@MSRajuOfficial గారికి అరవైరెండేళ్లు ..
ఆయన మనసుకి మాత్రం ఇరవైరెండేళ్లే ..
'డర్టీ హరి 'సినిమా చూశాను ..
మళ్లీ చూస్తాను ..
ఇంకొంతకాలం అప్పుడప్పుడూ చూస్తూనేవుంటాను ..
కసి,పట్టుదల,సత్తా,సంకల్పం ఉంటే ఎవరిపనీ అయిపోదు ..
Thanks to M.S. రాజుగారు 🙏🙏 pic.twitter.com/H86hQU9NUK
— Saimadhav Burra (@saimadhav_burra) December 23, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Master’s Telugu presenter Mahesh Koneru thanks audiences
- It’s a mixed Pongal for Shruti Haasan
- Good friends Pawan and Trivikram join hands for a crazy multi-starrer
- Alia Bhatt’s prestigious film to release during this time
- RGV opens up about Sarkar 4 with Amitabh Bachchan
- Valimai director H Vinoth blessed with a baby boy