The buzz surrounding Adivi Sesh starrer Goodachari is growing bigger by the day and all eyes are on the lead actor, who has also written the script. Directed by Sashi Kiran Tikka, the film is a spy thriller and Adivi Sesh is playing the lead role.
At the film’s pre-release event, Sesh confessed that although he had written the story in 2004, he waited for a long time to make the film because he wanted to earn credibility first. However, the highlight of the event was the nickname that star writer Kona Venkat gave him.
Speaking at the event, Kona Venkat said, “Adivi Sesh is Andhra Aamir Khan. He is truly a perfectionist, and more importantly, he just doesn’t accept anything so easily. He believes in fine tuning everything so much that people around him almost give up on him, but this quality is what has given him and his films so much credibility in recent times.”
The film also stars Sobhita Dhulipala, Supriya Yarlagadda, Madhu Shalini, and Prakash Raj in important roles. The film is slated for release on August 3.
- Masterclass in acting: Sam praises Trisha’s performance in 96
- NTR and ASVR’s team to celebrate success with fans
- Speculations in full swing on NTR biopic’s ‘massive update’
- Ram reveals the main reason behind shelving Praveen Sattaru’s film
- Magical combination to be repeated soon