According to several media reports since last night, popular writer Chinni Krishna and director VV Vinayak are in race for Megastar Chiranjeevi’s 150th film. Already, Puri Jagannadh has been announced as the director for Chiru’s comeback film but this latest buzz about VV Vinayak helming the project seems to be catching up heat quite rapidly.
Reports say that Chinni Krishna has been busy preparing mass masala film which will suit Chiru’s image. In the past, Chinni Krishna gave a blockbuster to Chiranjeevi in the form of Indra and Vinayak directed the sensational Tagore. Reports further say that Chiru will choose between Puri’s script and Chinni Krishna’s script before he takes a final call.
Meanwhile, Puri Jagannadh has already impressed with Auto Jaani’s first half and is gearing up to narrate the second half this week. More details will be revealed in the coming days about this most eagerly awaited project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lockdown Review : Revenge – English Film on Netflix
- Acharya pushed to Sankranthi, 2021?
- Poll : When do you think RRR will release?
- Here is the first Indian star to resume shooting amid Coronavirus scare
- Guess : Who is this star daughter?
- Kamal Haasan to pair with three heroines in this ambitious project?