Ever since he scored two humongous hits with Baahubali and Bajrangi Bhaijaan last year, senior writer Vijayendra Prasad has been the much sought after writer across the country. Already, the veteran writer is busy scripting for several big budget films in Telugu and Bollywood.
According to the latest reports, Vijayendra Prasad is penning the story for a Hindi TV series to be directed by well-known filmmaker and actress Sonali Bendre’s husband Goldie Behl. Interestingly, this TV series will star yesteryear heroine Radha’s daughter Karthika, who made her acting debut with Naga Chaitanya’s Josh.
Popular Hindi actor Rajneesh Duggal will be playing the male lead. The pilot episode will be shot soon.
- Date set for Rajamouli’s son’s wedding
- Sumanth’s next aims at a December release
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Geetha Govindam registers record TRPs from its TV premiere
- Vijay Devarakonda’s solid statement against piracy sites