Star writer Kona Venkat, has been part of some of the biggest hits of Tollywood from the past 10 years, and he along with Gopi Mohan etched a special place with their witty writing and perfectly timed punches. This star writer is now venturing into hospitality business and is all set to launch a restaurant line named ‘Kona and Kuchipudi-Telugu Ruchulu’.
The first restaurant from the franchisee will be launched at Bapatla along with a few others in different parts of Hyderabad and Telangana. Movie celebrities venturing into this field is not a new to Tollywood. Superstar Akkineni Nagarjuna also owns a chain of restaurants and fine dine places in Hyderabad.
- Interesting update about Ranveer-Deepika wedding
- NTR’s career comes a full circle with RRR
- Anasuya’s on-location snap from Yatra shoot goes viral
- Thugs of Hindostan fails to pass the crucial Monday test
- Former star heroine keen on Tollywood comeback