Legendary actor Kamal Haasan completed 60 years in the film industry recently. On this occasion, a grand musical night by Maestro Ilayaraja is being held in Chennai tonight. The event witnessed several popular Tamil film celebrities.
Stars like Rajinikanth, Mani Ratnam, AR Rahman, Shankar, Karthi, Vijay Sethupathi and several senior and junior actors and technicians graced the event. Speaking at the event, Kamal paid tributes to a few important women who shaped up his life, including his ex-wives Vani Ganapati and Sarika, ex-partner Gautami and his daughters Shruti and Akshara Haasan.
Kamal also mentioned the names of 60 directors and technicians who helped him evolve as an actor and filmmaker over the years.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan to join Sankranthi 2024 race?
- Kangana shares a special update about Chandramukhi 2
- Buzz: Vikram touch for Thalapathy 67
- Huge multistarrer being planned with Prabhas and a star Hindi hero?
- RRR made us all proud as Indians, says Bollywood star hero
- Jyothika feels honored to share screen space with this actor