Legendary actor Kamal Haasan completed 60 years in the film industry recently. On this occasion, a grand musical night by Maestro Ilayaraja is being held in Chennai tonight. The event witnessed several popular Tamil film celebrities.
Stars like Rajinikanth, Mani Ratnam, AR Rahman, Shankar, Karthi, Vijay Sethupathi and several senior and junior actors and technicians graced the event. Speaking at the event, Kamal paid tributes to a few important women who shaped up his life, including his ex-wives Vani Ganapati and Sarika, ex-partner Gautami and his daughters Shruti and Akshara Haasan.
Kamal also mentioned the names of 60 directors and technicians who helped him evolve as an actor and filmmaker over the years.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk- Vamsi Paidipally to collaborate with Pawan Kalyan?
- Kamal Haasan to take lead in Indian 2 issue
- Salman’s Radhe gets massive cuts from Censors
- Happening director to team up with Prabhas?
- Mahesh Babu shares important information on Covid-19
- Noted heroine talks about the importance of breast-feeding