Legendary actor Kamal Haasan completed 60 years in the film industry recently. On this occasion, a grand musical night by Maestro Ilayaraja is being held in Chennai tonight. The event witnessed several popular Tamil film celebrities.
Stars like Rajinikanth, Mani Ratnam, AR Rahman, Shankar, Karthi, Vijay Sethupathi and several senior and junior actors and technicians graced the event. Speaking at the event, Kamal paid tributes to a few important women who shaped up his life, including his ex-wives Vani Ganapati and Sarika, ex-partner Gautami and his daughters Shruti and Akshara Haasan.
Kamal also mentioned the names of 60 directors and technicians who helped him evolve as an actor and filmmaker over the years.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rhea Chakraborty pens an emotional note for Sushanth
- Poll : Which of these actors has the biggest mass following?
- Tamannah to star in the remake of Kannada hit
- Rana’s cameo in upcoming Tollywood biggie?
- Star heroine to do a mass number in Acharya?
- Rumors on Ravi Teja’s Krack put to rest